Hello everyone!! I’m here with CS Take It Make It: Take a Technique Challenge for our June.
Our theme is Take a Technique!
This months challenge is going to be super fun!! Its all about texture!
This means using texture paste or embossing paste on your project or using a technique such as embossing, either embossing powder or embossing folders. Anything that gives your project a “touchy-feely” style!!
Wait, don’t forget the stamping, that with your texture should be fun!!
Take a look at my card:
Take a look at that textured background!! I love it.
Here is how I created this card:
1. I taped my card base down to my work surface to keep it from moving.
2. I taped the Simon Says Stamp Grid Stencil on top of my card base.
3. I spread Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste on top of the Grid Stencil from the top left corner to the bottom right corner.
4. While the paste was still wet, I sprinkled some Tim Holtz Distress Glitter Clear Rock Candy on top of the paste for a glittery look.
5. I set the card base down to dry.
6. I die cut Stampin’ Up! Butterflies Thinlits Dies out of a watercolor piece that I created awhile back.
I love keeping scraps, you never know when you will need them.
7. I attach the butterfly with Glossy Accents.
8. I stamped the sentiment using Simon Says Clear Stamps Happy and Smile to the bottom right side of his card.
Nice and easy!!
Now its your turn to play along with us.
We have a great prize pack for you.
We have two prizes to offer this month, the first is our sponsor prize. This winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries in the challenge! The sponsor for June is:
Random Winners will win a voucher worth £20!
Our second winner is our Design Winner. This winner is chosen by our DT, who all vote for their favorite design from all of the entries. This winner will have their winning project published in Craft Stamper Magazine, they will have a GDT slot for an upcoming challenge, and will also feature in their very own Winners Profile blog post!
Now if that isn’t a reason to play along I’m not sure what is!!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
I would like to link this card up to Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop.
Thanks for stopping by!