Hello everyone!! I’m here with our new Waffle Flower Crafts Photo Inspiration Challenge!!!
This is our seventh challenge for 2015. I can’t believe we are at the end of April already!! It just started yesterday, LOL. Seriously, where did the time go? Spring is creep in slowly on the Northeast coast. I can’t wait for it to get warmer.
These colors remind me of spring!! Which I hope gets here soon. I have to admit, this photo really gave me a run for my money. I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do.
It took me two weeks and some new stamps to figure out what I want to do.
Take a look at my card:
Once I received my new stamps and dies, I figured out what I wanted to do.
I decided to go with the mirror in the photo! So that is what I created, a mirror with no glass!
Here is how I created my card:
1. I cut my Simon Says Stamp Mint cardstock to 5 x 10 scored at 5.
2. I die cut Waffle Flower Crafts Doily Square die out of Stampin’ Up! Brushed Gold cardstock.
3. I placed my cardstock on my new Misti so that I could place my stamps inside my frame for perfect placement.
4.I used Waffle Flower Crafts Planted Stamp Set to stamp my potted flower with Waffle Flower Crafts Spring Blend Inks.
5.I used Waffle Flower Crafts Doily Circle Stamp Set to stamp my sentiment and hearts with the same Spring Blend Ink.
6. I attached my frame with foam adhesive.
7. I added Clear Wink of Stella to the hearts and smile.
I’m super excited about my card. It turned out very pretty. I’m glad I waited for the new release.
So what do you think? Please let me know.
Now its your turn!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks for stopping by!