Hello everyone!! I’m here today with CS Take It Make It Design Team for our CS Take It Make It: Take a Stamp Challenge for the month of March.
This month’s theme is Take a Stamp!! That means take any stamp and create something, anything goes!! Now if that isn’t easy, I’m not sure what is!!
Take a look at my card:
The stamp set that I used is Your Next Stamp Perfect Chemistry. I love this stamp set and knew it would be perfect for this challenge. All of the images can be colored in. They are all super cute too!
I pair this stamp up with their Your Next Stamp Stitching Marks Circle Die Set!! Now I have to say that I totally, totally love this die set! This die set only leaves the stitching marks, it does not cut the circle!!
Then I add Your Next Stamp Black Gumdrop to embellish my card.
This card was super easy to create. Here’s how:
1. I cut my card base to an A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50) scored at 4.25.
2. I used three of the dies, starting with the second biggest one, to add the stitching to my card front.
3. Then I stamped the image using Memento Black Ink.
4. I used my Copic markers, Y11, Y13, Y15, and R24 to color my image.
5. I added Clear Wink of Stella to the image.
6. I stamped my sentiment from the same stamp set.
7. I added the black gumdrops to finish off the cards.
8. At the last minute I added glossy accents to his eyes.
Clean and simple!!
I created another card using the same stamp set. Take a look:
For this card, I used Kraft cardstock. I love how colors looks on Kraft cardstock.
To create this card was simple too.
1. I cut my cardstock to 3 x 6 scored at 3.
2. I stamped the word chemistry in Versamark ink to create my own background.
3. Then I stamped my image and colored it with Copic markers, R22, R24, R29. I used the Your Next Stamp Perfect Chemistry Coordinating Die Set to cut out my image.
4. I stamped my sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black Ink before adhering my die cut.
5. I adhered my die cut using foam adhesive.
6. I added Your Next Stamp Crystal Clear Gumdrops for more pop!!
Amazing, if can say so myself!! Totally love this stamp set and all of the the embellishments.
What do you think? Please let me know.
You can stamp your to your hearts desire. The challenge just calls for a stamped image.
Now let’s talk about the Sponsor and the prize pack!!
Our sponsor is PaperArtsy!
Check out the prizes:
Set of Lin Brown New Limited Edition Paints
New Release Darcy Wilkinson Stamp Set
Now its your turn!!
I hope you join this challenge!! Check out my fabulous fellow DT members creations on the blog. I hope to see all of you there!!
Thanks for stopping by!!