Hello everyone! I’m here with DoubleClick Skittles Design Team Challenge. This month the theme is Anything Goes.
I decided to create a card for my Aunt’s birthday.
I use Simon Says Stamp Balloons Die to create a stencil for my balloons. Then I used my retired Stampin Up! watercolor pencils to fill them in.
Take a look at my card:
2. Then I used my color pencils and traced over the pencil mark.
3. For each balloon, I colored just the base and the side of the balloon.
4. Then I used my paint brush and water to pull the color from the side and base, to the rest of the balloon.
5. I stamp the strings to the balloons.
7. To top of my card I added Pink Sherbert Skittles to my card front for added embellishment.
For those of you who are wondering about my skittles embellishments, the owner Carri, has put together a video to answer any question you might have regarding their size, color, and how to adhere them to your projects. Please click here for that video.
I love the colors of these balloons. What do you think? Please let me know.
Now its your turn, come on over an play along with our Anything Goes Challenge over on the DoubleClick Connection Blog. The winner will receive this great prize pack:
Thanks for stopping by!