Hello everyone!! This is my first post as a Your Next Stamp Design Team member!! I’m over the top excited about this opportunity.
We are getting ready for our July Release Blog Hop tomorrow with a sneak peek today. Are you excited? Well me too!!
Take a look at my card that I’m giving you a sneak peek of:
I couldn’t resist making a shaker card with this super stamp set!! Shaker cards are so much fun to make and this heart called for it.
This stamp set is called Waddles Rainbow Fun and there are 15 clear stamps in this set.
I actually cut that heart out using and old fashion craft knife because I didn’t get the die set in time. That was fun and back to the basics.
How did I create this card:
1. I cut my base cardstock to an A2 size card, 4.25 x 5.50. I cut the white cardstock to 4 x 5.50. I cut the pink cardstock to 3.75 x 5.50.
2. I used the cloud stamp and stamped a few clouds using Versamark Ink eyeballing where I wanted to stamp my hot air balloon.
3. I stamped my sentiment using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink to the left of where I wanted my hot air balloon to be.
4. I finally stamped my hot air balloon using My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink on the right of the sentiment.
5. I use my craft knife to cut out the stamped heart. I positioned my pink panel over the white panel so I could stamp the sentiment within the heart shape.
6. I created my shaker pocket and added Lucy Adams Cherry Blossom Sequin before sealing the pocket up.
If you want step by step instruction on to create a shaker pocket click here.
7. I added the shaker pocket to the pink panel. Then I added foam tape to the entire panel so that its raised off the white cardstock.
8. I decided to not color my image because I loved the simplicity of the card.
So are you excited about what you see? You have to see what my fellow team members came up with the rest of the release!
You can find all of the new projects on the Your Next Stamp Blog!!
I hope I see all of you tomorrow for the July 2015 Release Hop!!
Thanks for stopping by!!