Hello everyone, I guess your asking yourself what is petal power? Guess what I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was a cute title so I decided to go with it. LOL, LOL!!!
No for real, petal power is when a flowers petal stand out from the rest of the flower. What do you think?
Well my notebook today, has petal power. The petals are so vibrant and rich, I just love it.
Papertrey Ink’s Make It Monday #167 Challenge is DIY Notebooks! Yes, notebooks. So cute and irrepressible. I couldn’t wait to participate.
Take a look at my Mini Notebook with tear out pages:
This mini notebook was so easy to make, I just love it.
1. I cut all of my card stock and back chip board to 2-3/4 by 4-1/4.
2. I stamped “read this” sentiment from PTI’s Clip Tips on all of my colored card stock inside my notebook.
3. I stamped my flowers, butterflies and hello sentiment on my front cover.
4. I attached a piece of pattern paper to the top of the cover and to the back of the book with glue. The pattern paper will hold all of my pages together.
5. I added double-side adhesive to the middle of the pattern paper.
6. I made sure all of the pages of my books were attached to the adhesive.
7. Then I used my hand to crease the front and back of the book. All of the inside pages should be adhered to the double-sided tape.
WALA, your book is made and ready to use! The double-sided tape allows you to tear the pages out of the book and put it back.
Isn’t that amazing!
Please let me know what you think of my Mini Notebook!