Hello everyone!! I’m here today with Your Next Stamp and our DT Dare!!!
What is a DT Dare you ask? It’s a fun monthly challenge for the YNS design team to show case more fabulous projects using the new release products!!
Wait there is more!! If you leave a comment on the YNS blog post you could Win a YNS Stamp Set of your choice!!!
Exciting right!! It sure is for me!!
The DT Dare Challenge this month is Pattern Pizzazz!! The design team was asked to create a project using one of the new stamp sets from the November release.
Take a look at my card:
YNS: Sprinkles Spreading Christmas Cheer, Ice Ice Baby Sparkly Gumdrops, YNS Circles Die Set, Circles – Stitching Marks Die Set
Other Supplies: Recollection Heavyweight Cardstock, BoBunny Altitude Pattern Paper, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella, My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink
Here is how I created this card:
- I cut stripes of pattern paper and cover a smaller piece of cardstock
- Then I pop that card panel up using foam tape.
- After that I die cut the circle out and stamped my sentiment on it.
- Then I stamped my bunny, colored him in and used my Brother Scan and Cut to cut him out.
- I popped him up next to the sentiment.
- I added gumdrops and Wink of Stella to finish off my card.
I made two of these cards, I wanted to see what this card would look like if I added a sentiment at the top.
Take a look:
What do you think? Please let me know below.
Super simple and easy.
So tell me what you think of this challenge? I would love to know, let me know below!
Don’t forget to head on over to the Your Next Stamp Store to take advantage of the online discount code below and save an extra 20% on everything in the store!!
Don’t forget we have Blog Candy for you!! If you leave a comment on the YNS blog today you have a chance of winning the blog candy.
Thanks for stopping by!!