Hello everyone!! I’m here today with CS Take It Make It Design Team for our CS Take It Make It: Take a Stamp Challenge for the month of July.
This month’s theme is Take a Stamp!! That means take any stamp and create something, anything goes!! Now if that isn’t easy, I’m not sure what is!!
Take a look at my card:
I absolutely love this Mama Elephant Hello Friend Wishes stamp set!! The font is so pretty!! Its the perfect sentiment that looks amazing all by itself.
I decided to create a shaker card!! You know how much I love shaker cards.
Here is how I created this card:
- Blend Distress Ink Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and Salty Ocean on a piece of card stock.
- Then stamp the Mama Elephant Hello Friend sentiment with Versamark Ink.
- Cover the stamped image with Colorbox White Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Cut the frame out of black heavyweight cardstock using Mama Elephant Framed Tags – Park Avenue – Creative Cuts.
- Using the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool, the We Re Memory Keepers Photo Sleeves and the Mama Elephant die to create the shaker pocket. For the full tutorial, check out his post.
- Before sealing the shaker pocket fill it with Little Things Crystal Sparkly from Lucy’s Cards.
- Add some foam strips to the back of the frame and attach it to the card base.
Sooooo, what do you think? Please let me know below.
We have two prizes to offer this month, the first is our sponsor prize. This winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries in the challenge! The sponsor for July is: Calico Craft Parts!
Prize:3 aperture ATB kits, 4 beach/nautical mini shape sheets,
seashell frame ATC blank, nautical shrine kit.
Our second winner is our Design Winner. This winner is chosen by our DT, who all vote for their favorite design from all of the entries. This winner will have their winning project published in Craft Stamper Magazine, they will have a GDT slot for an upcoming challenge, and will also feature in their very own Winners Profile blog post!
Now if that isn’t a reason to play along I’m not sure what is!!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
I’m also entering Virginia’s View Challenge#22: All About Colors
Thank you so much for stoping by!!