Hello everyone!! Its Top Dog Die Wednesday!! I’m here with yet another new die that was release last month!
Check out the new Top Dog Dies Corset Die and Corset Background Die:
I also used the new Top Dog Die Borders Die Set:
Take a look at my card:
I love this corset die!! Its so pretty. Oh, how I remember wearing these corsets when I was younger. They always look so nice to go out in!
Take a closer look at the corset:
I paired this set up with my awesome Confidence is Sexy sentiment stamp from So Suzy Stamps.
The pattern paper that I used is Stacked with Love from Stampin Up!
I used Stampin’ Up! Polka Dot Embossing Folder to add dimension to the front of my card.
Here is how I created my card:
1. I die cut the corset from black cardstock and the background corset from pattern paper. I glued them together using glue.
2. I die cut the border using one of the boarder dies at the bottom of the my black card front.
3. I added a small piece of pattern paper behind the border die cut with adhesive.
4. I stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink and add white embossing powder and heat set it.
5. I ran my card front through my embossing machine use the polka dot embossing folder.
6. I adhered my corset to the front of my card using dimensionals.
7. I added a rhinestone to the front of my corset.
Super easy and elegant. So what do you think? Let me know below in the comment section.
Thanks for stopping by!!